Terms & Conditions
ONLINE SHOP REGULATIONS
BAZYLLAND ONLINE SHOP REGULATIONS SET FORTH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE OF GOODS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE: https://store.bazylland.pl
ul. Jana Nowaka 4/3, Nekla 62-330, POLAND ( OFFICE )
DICTIONARY OF TERMS
- SHOP THE STORE.BAZYLLAND.PL RUNNING A BUSINESS OF SELLING GOODS THROUGH THE SITE.
- SITE THE WEB PLATFORM, CONSISTING OF SOFTWARE FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES UNDER THE WEB ADDRESS.
- Customer a natural person, a legal person or an entity without legal personality making a purchase.
4. Basket- a functional element which enables customers to make purchases
5. Supplier – the DPD operator or a post office ordered by the shop to deliver the goods purchased by customers.
6. Delivery time the time in which the shop shall compile an order and release it for shipment via the Supplier;
7. Online payment a payment made by a customer [using a commercially available electronic payment service].
ORDER PLACEMENT AND EXECUTION
Customers can place orders through the site 24 hours a day every day of the week.
Customers placing orders conclude agreements for the sale of goods ordered goods from the shop.
PRICES OF GOODS
Prices of goods offered for sale on the Site are given for a given commodity.
The binding and final price is of the price specified on the Site at the time of orders placed by Customers.
All of the commodity prices given in the Service are given in US DOLARS, inclusive of VAT.
We reserve the right to make changes in commodity prices, to place new items on the offer and to organize and, at any time, cancel a variety of promotional and sales activities.
MODIFICATION OF ORDERS PLACED
Customers have the right to make changes in orders placed.
Changes made by Customers can concern, in particular, the following issues: address, phone number, termination of an order placed.
Customers can choose the following forms of payment: paypal.
– All of the goods in our offer are genuine goods.
– Customers have the right to lodge complaints in case the goods ordered by them have defects, are incompatible with the contract.
– We are not responsible for the non-compliance of consumer goods with the contract, if the Customer knew about the non-compliance at the time of concluding the contract or, assessing reasonably, should have known about it. 14 In the first instance, the Customer should contact the shop via an e-mail to email@example.com and then deliver the goods considered by the complaint, along with written information about the reasons for the complaint and the proof of purchase of goods to the address of the store with a note: “complaint”.
– All complaints will be handled immediately after the receipt of the goods by the Seller.
– In the case when a Customer returns a defective good, the Shop returns his costs of sending it to the customer’s bank account or via a money order to the address specified in the contract, only in the case of the complaint being considered justified.
– When a complaint submitted by a Customer is considered justified, the Shop exchanges the product with a new one and sends it to the customer at its own expense. If the exchange is not possible for objective reasons, the Shop will return the full amount for the purchased goods immediately after the complaint handling.
The Shop may offer other goods in exchange for the goods considered by the complaint. For a substitute item to be sent, Customer expressed consent is required.
Customers consent to the processing of personal data by the shop as given by them in the process of registering an account at the Online Shop and the use of the online shop, including purchases in the Online Shop.
Customers consent to disclosure of personal data necessary to make payment for goods purchased in https://store.bazylland.pl/ Personal data is processed by the owner of the https://store.bazylland.pl/ site Personal data is processed in order to provide services electronically, concluding and performing agreements for the sale of products ordered by customers in the Online Shop. Personal data will be stored in a manner preventing access of third parties. Each customer has the right to inspect their data, correct them and demand their removal.
It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Shop’s website (including pictures and descriptions of goods) without written permission of the Shop.
Entry into force and amendments to the Regulations
- The regulations come into force from the date of publication on the Shop’s website.
2. These Regulations may be amended.
3. Amendments to the Regulations will be published on the Shop’s website.
4. Amendments to the Regulations come into force 14 days after the date of publication.